Electronic push button lock with passage, one time user code , passage mode and key override
Ilco E-Plex 2030 push button lock
No Wires: Requires no wiring to and/or through the door
Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of exit hardware
- American Standard Mortise: With 1¼" (32 mm) face plate; with/without deadbolt
Number of Codes: Multiple Users—100 Codes can be used
Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations, can be easily switched.
Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 events are recorded in memory, including use of mechanical key override.
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- PIN access
- Passage—can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Lockout - Can be set up to lock automatically once door is closed, this requires the code to be re-entered each time of entry.
Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including:
Master Level — performs all set-up and programming functions
Manager Level — administers common programming functions
Access User Level — entry given with valid PIN
Service Level — codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance - Generally used for guest visitors.
Maintenance Level — no access is granted, information can be uploaded/downloaded to/from the lock
- User Parameters: Code length—adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds - All depends on preferance
- Re-lock time—adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds - All depends on preferance.