Patented Key Control - Protecting you against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
Uses Existing Hardware - Can be masterkeyed into numerous Medeco systems, ask your certified technician if yours is compatible. Medeco cylinders are available in wide range of formats and retrofit most hardware.
Protection From Physical Attack - Medeco cylinders are UL 437 listed. Which means they can stand up to drilling, picking and other forms of physical attack
Special Angle Cut Keys - Requires a special key cutting machine and access to Medeco blanks. Ask your certified technician today for a machine if interested. There is a variety of restrictions to support all needs
For any additional information regarding Medeco keys, cylinders, machines, etc. Please contact your Lock Systems technician for any un-answered questions.
Medeco Knob Cylinder
- Hardened Steel inserts positioned in major areas of the cylinder, providing a high degree of security
- UL437 listing provides that cylinders meet universal standards
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment
- Please ensure if you would like duplicate keys, to ask your technician to duplicate these for you. Lock Systems is a member of Medeco's system to help duplicate, purchase and all all Medeco hardware.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs